رسالة القبول في peer fly السؤال الاول: How do you plan on using PeerFly? Detail your marketing techniques and experience. Explain the sites listed above الاجابة: I am looking to promote with PPC, I usually spend 30 to 50 dollars per day and it might be more if I get more success. We will also promote the offer with SEO and banner too. I will create a landing page and drive the traffics to my own site first and give visitor a great information on the offer to make sure they understand what I offer to them correctly. السؤال الثاني: Question2: List other CPA Networks or Affiliate Programs that you belong to. الاجابة: I have been promoting clickbank for a while with good success, and I just started learning and working with CPA about 3 months, We heard a lot about peerfly that you guy have a great offer such as dating, weight loss, and free tiral, ect السؤال الثالث: Where did you hear about PeerFly? Please be specific. الاجابة: I have heard great reviews about ...
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق